IF YOU SAW A CRAZY PANTS VIDEO OF ME TODAY TALKING ABOUT FLOURISH, MY WORD FOR 2014. THAT BOX UP THERE ABOVE THOSE CUTE QUOTES THAT’S WHERE YOU NEED TO GO TO GET IN ON THE ACTION.
I’ll be sharing something really exiting with you on Monday, March 10th!
What if you could have a custom website up and running in less than 30 days?
Do you want to learn how to design your own custom WordPress site without shaking in your high heels?
No more waiting for an email from that expensive web designer. You’ll have a designer a mouse click away!
You’ll learn how to design your website from the ground up. Even if you’ve never heard of HTML or CSS before.
How would it feel to create a beautiful website without pulling your hair out?
To have the ability to design and build your own website and the confidence to do it without wanting to throw your laptop out the window.
What if you didn’t have to do it alone? What if you had a designer that was at the ready if you got stuck building your website?
Yippee! You could learn to build your website the easy way. And, have help and email support along the way. Think of it like an email life preserver.
Welcome to Making Headway. A course in web design and branding all in one. Hooray!
Create your WordPress website from start to finish in 30 days. Insert your applause and cheers right here.
You’ll have access to tips and tutorials designed to help you build your very own WordPress website in 30 days. It’ll be a site as unique and amazing as you are. A reflection of your brand, your personality :: your website home on this planet.
Making Headway covers all aspects of building your first WordPress site.
From installation to basic SEO, it’s all in here. You’ll have a functioning, beautifully designed WordPress website. A place to welcome your visitors and introduce them to you and your brand.
And, the best part? We’ll be designing your WordPress site on Headway.
- Why Headway? It’s only the best way to build a WordPress site. With Headway you get to make all the descisions. Want an opt in box under your header? With Headway and just a few clicks of the mouse, you get to put that sucker there. Right where it belongs.
- Headway is a drag and drop website builder. You get to customize every single part of your website, just the way you want it to look and feel.
- Headway is newbie friendly. You can create your website quickly and professionally.
- Headway puts you in charge of all the colors on your site. Have as many as you want. All the colors of the rainbow if that makes your heart happy.
- Headway lets you pick the layout for every page of your site. Keep them all the same or change the look and feel of your sales page, about page. Have a sidebar on some pages and not on others, with Headway the choice is yours.
What’s included in Making Headway?
- You’ll receive an email once a week on Monday with your website assignments for the week. Each week there are video tutorials that will walk you through your assignments.
- A supportive Facebook Community Group :: A sweet spot on the internet for you to show of your website and make friends.
- It’s a no website builder left behind kind of place. You’ll receive 45 days of email support from me. 30 days during Making Headway and 15 days after it ends. If you get stuck and you’ve done the assignments, but need a little extra help. Email me and I’ll respond to you within 24 hours.
- I learned Headway the hard way (the couple of months and tons of hours watching YouTube and Googling tutorials, way). Let me show you Headway the easy way.
Making Headway starts on April 7, 2014. There are only 10 spots available. You need to hurry if you want to join me for Making Headway.
Small class size means you are my top priority. I’ll be right there cheering you on all month long.
Join Making Headway Now! Only
10 5 spots available. Program starts 4.7.14.
Click your payment option below.
What’s not included in Making Headway?
- Your website domain name and website hosting. You can expect to pay around $10-$15 for your domain name. Hosting your domain runs around $10-$20 per month.
- Your Headway themes license. You’ll need to purchase the Business Version of Headway. It’s $99 and includes support for up to three websites.
- The cost of any paid plugins that you’d like to use on your site.
***I will not design and build your entire website for you. You’ll have to do the work. I’m here to save you time and money while you’re building your website.***
Making Bonuses :: Special goodies for Making Headway Participants. Total Value $549.
- Graphics Kit from my graphics vault. Easy to recolor in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements.
- Your completed site will be featured on my Making Empires Page with a link to your website.
- Two 30 minute phone or Skype video sessions during Making Headway. To tackle your toughest website building challenges. *Sessions need to be spaced at least one week apart.
I back this course with all my heart. Rest assured that if you participate and complete all of your assignments, you show up and do the work including reaching out for email support and find that at the end of this course – you’ve received nothing of value, I’ll refund your money. Every last penny.
Got questions? Not sure if Making Headway is right for you?
Let’s chat. Reach out to me and we’ll set up a time to chat for 15 minutes about Making Headway and your website. That way you’ll be 100% sure if this is the right move for you!
And, just in case you’re super curious. Here are some examples of the things that you’ll be able to create in the next 30 days when you sign up.
FAQ – Recent questions I’ve been asked about Making Headway.
Can you give me your thoughts on what might be the drawbacks of using Headway?
I can honestly say I haven’t found a drawback to using Headway. If I had to pick something, the only thing I can think of is that you have to renew the cost of Headway every year. It’ll set you back $59 or $99 depending on if you use the Personal Version or Business Version.
I’m rebranding my website and I love the banner that you have for your opt-in. Is that a plug-in or code that you or your designer used? Also, what theme do you use for your site?
I create all of my own graphics and I use Headway as my WordPress theme. The opt-in banner at the top of my site was created with a blend of custom code and some amazing tools that Headway has built in. We will be covering opt-in boxes under the header in Making Headway. That’s the main reason I use Headway.