THERE ARE MOMENTS IN LIFE WHERE I THANK MY LUCKY BRITCHES THAT I FOUND A WAY…
I LIVE IN A HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE WORLD OF WHAT IF’S:
WEB DESIGN WAS AS EASY AS SLIPPING ON YOUR FAVORITE JEANS?
YOUR WEBSITE WAS ALL ZIPPED UP IN TWO WEEKS INSTEAD OF IT TAKING MONTHS OR YEARS?
YOU COULD YOU COULD HAVE A WEBSITE THAT DIDN’T FOLLOW TRENDS AND FITS YOU NOW AND FOR YEARS TO COME?
Here’s what’s included in my thank your Lucky Britches branding package:
- Your home page layout, simple graphics, design and concept. Hallelujah!
- Your blog page layout, simple graphics, design and concept. Have Mercy.
- Your subscriber thank you page. Well thank you ma’am.
- Your blog post pages. Where you can write your story. (click here) for the song-spiration for this page.
- My undying love and devotion. Yay! I’m here to partner with you every step of the way. And, I’ll show your website to all of my friends and even post it on my site too.
You get my love and full on devotion to you and your website. My personal time and attention is yours!
- One 30 minute phone consultation prior to starting your website.
- One 30 minute phone consultation one week into your design.
- One 30 minute wrap up consultation right before your site launches.
I’m on the phone with you making sure that you’re loving every stage of the website building process. Because, let’s face it. Who wants to be trapped in the wrong jeans.
PS – Did I mention that I’m doing all of the work for you? You won’t have to hike your jeans up and wiggle into them, roll onto the bed and try to pull them up – I’m here to make sure they fit you just right.
So, I’m betting that by now if you’re still reading this you’re ready to hit the buy button, right?
Hold up there. I have a few more really important things to share with you first. Although, I applaud your enthusiasm. Yes. I do.
The fine print. Yet, I make it really super big just to make sure you don’t miss it.
I only design sites using the Headway Themes WordPress platform. I know, you’re probably starting the list of questions, comments, thoughts and everything under the sun about Headway.
Here’s what I want you to know. Headway is the best. I only work with the best. And, I only want the best for you.
Headway isn’t free. Nothing great in life is free. Well, except my free 15 Minute Website Solution Session. Which you can totally grab one right this second if you still have questions. Please, go ahead.
Headway has a yearly cost to use it and receive theme updates. You can purchase it for $59 for one site. $99 for three sites or $199 if you want to design a gazillion sites.
Here’s the last and most frequently asked question about my Lucky Britches.
What happens if I change my mind later or OR want to add more pages to my website.
Smarty pants. Look at you thinking ahead. I’m always looking into the future thinking about my site a year or two years down the road. Here’s the deal:
I don’t want our relationship to be one sided. I want to work with you now and forever. You’re my forever client. You’re my Lucky Britches. So, if you decide that you want to go from the skinny jeans you start with to a pair of relaxed fit comfy boyfriends, you’ve got a couple of options.
You can stop back and grab a new Lucky Britches OR you can take my Making Headway course and learn how to create your own Lucky Britches. Get a new pair. OR learn how to build your own pair. You’ll love them, either way.
And, I have a special incentive for Lucky Britches participants that take Making Headway, just email me for info on that.
HOW MUCH IS LUCKY BRITCHES, ALREADY?
Lucky Britches is available in three options. One time payment of $797 (your best deal), Two payments of $425 (one payment now and one payment in 30 days), or Three payments of $300 (one payment now, one 30 days from now and a final one 30 days after the 2nd one.)
I’m offering payment plans because I want to make sure that you have a flexible option if the back pocket of your Lucky Britches isn’t bulging at the seams.
Click here to buy.
Check here to see timelines for when I’ll start on your Lucky Britches. I run a tight ship, but Lucky Britches is already a huge hit, so I’ll keep a running list here so you’ll know when I’m starting on your website.
- Michelle Matthews – starting soon!
- Lisa Eisenberg – April 28th
FAQ’S AS THEY POUR IN…
- What does simple branding and design mean? It means that I’m going to create buttons, banners, headers and images for your site based on simple clean design. A perfect example of a site that has simple banding and design is this one right here that you’re looking at. Simple branding is cozy made for you branding that keeps your people from hitting decision paralysis. They will stay on your site and look at what you have instead of being overwhelmed.
- Will I be able to create more pages like my About Page, Work With Me Page, and other pages? Heck yes! You can add as many pages as you want too. No kidding. I’ll set all of the pages that I design for you as a template. You’ll be able to pick the template when designing your other pages so they will have the same look and feel. You’ll get a page with a sidebar, a page that’s content only to work with.
- Will I have a fancy schmancy opt in area underneath my header image like yours? Of course. Opt Ins under the header are total swoon fests. I want your peeps swooning every time they subscribe to your amazingness.
- Will you write my sales page copy for me? I’m not a copywriter, I’m more of a visual and design girl. But, I’ll work with your copywriter or refer you to a couple of people I know that love to write copy and could do it all day without breaking a sweat.